2020 Gift Guide for the SCDer!
This blog post may contain affiliate links, which enable No More Crohns to earn a small percentage of sales with no extra cost to you. We only link to products we highly recommend. Thanks for your support of our work by using these links!
It's that time of year! What will you give your SCDer? What will you ask for that is SCD-friendly? I thought it would be helpful to gather my favorite recommendations for those following the Specific Carbohydrate Diet. With all of these helpful products, you can really bless your favorite SCDer!
1. A Luvele 24-Hour yogurt maker is such a great appliance for any SCDer to have in their kitchen. With unique features like temperature holding and a 24-hour timer, this is a great addition to any SCD kitchen! I love mine, and wrote a post about it here. Take a look! (Even if they already have one, a second one could really help them speed up their yogurt-making process, as they can make one gallon at a time!) They also make a high speed Vibe Blender that would be an amazing addition to any SCD kitchen!
2. Yummy pre-made foods are such a treat! Not having to cook is a true luxury on the SCD. Both Liberated Specialty Foods and Wellbee's offer some great SCD pre-made foods! Buy some SCD food for them, or get them a gift card and let them choose - either way they'll be so happy!
3. Use our Amazon store to shop for various appliances, SCD grocery staples, and more. It can be helpful for another SCDer to walk you through some of their favorite items, and that's what we've done by compiling a bunch of items on our Amazon store!
4. Get more personal help and inspiration on the diet by enrolling in one of our SCD Success Academy online courses! From personalized help starting the diet with "Fast-Track to SCD Success," to fun video cooking courses, there's a lot to inspire and help you!
5. Need menu-planning help? We've got a lot of options to help you!
6. My Mom's great cookbooks are full of beautiful pictures and delicious, simple SCD recipes! You have downloadable or print options that are sure to inspire and help!
7. I LOVE GI Pro Health's yogurt starter! It makes such a thick, creamy yogurt that is not sour at all - such a great change in my yogurt since I discovered it!
8. Buy them one of the many SCD books and cookbooks out there to give them some new inspiration!
9. Fronen Nice Cream is amazing! Several pints for the freezer would really knock your SCDers socks off! :) (SCD-legal flavors are Strawberry, Peanut Butter, Madagascar Vanilla, and Banana Coconut.) Buy the ice cream or get them a gift card!
Whatever you decide on, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and Holiday season! We appreciate YOU!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Hi! I'm Erin, from over at NoMoreCrohns.com. I know firsthand the healing power of food, and I love to share delicious recipes with you! While everything I make is free of gluten, grains, lactose, and refined sugar, none is short on flavor! It is flavor first for good health here. Enjoy.
MyThrivingKitchen.com and NoMoreCrohns.com are participants in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
We also participate in the affiliate program for Luvele and I am a Brand Partner with Young Living. Any time you purchase a product through our links, you help support our work so we can continue to inform you about valuable tools for your SCD journey - at no extra cost to you!
Thank you for helping support our mission.
I will only link to products I highly recommend.
|My thriving kitchen||
You might also like...